Sanderson Witch Museum Home of the black flame candle est 1693 t-shirt, long sleeve, hoodie
Buy More Save More!
It’s time to give thanks for all the little things.
- 10% OFF 3 items get 10% OFF on cart total Buy 3
- 15% OFF 5 items get 15% OFF on cart total Buy 5
- 25% OFF 9 items get 25% OFF on cart total Buy 9
Sanderson Witch Museum The home of the famous black flame candle, Est. in 1693.
Welcome to the Sanderson Witch Museum, home of the black flame candle, which has been burning continuously since 1693.
Street View of the House on the Rock and Sanderson Witch Museum in Wisconsin. The silhouette looks like a witch with a cauldron brewing.
Sanderson’s Witch Museum is a museum that offers exhibits and displays of witchcraft in the United States. In addition, they also offer donated items from the Sanderson family, as well as other historical memorabilia such as Victorian era clothing.”
Sanderson Wizard Museum in Cumbria is the home to worldwide museum of witchery. Find out more about this remarkable museum.
The Sanderson Museum is a privately owned supernatural and folklore museum located in Gloucester, England.
Sanderson’s Spectacular Musuem of Sorcery and Witchcraft is the only place in the world where you can see a collection of 800 year old wax wizard effigies.
- Shipping Cost:
- The standard shipping price is $4.99 (7-10 business days).
- Shipping 3D All Over Print is 4.99$ (7-12 business days).
- Note: Shipping Overnight and Two Days does not aply with 3D All Over Print, Swimsuit.
- Return & Exchange: If for some reasons you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. Items can be return/exchange and get Refund within 30 days of delivery date.
- Tracking Number: When available, we will send you the tracking number via SMS and Email so that you can track the package online.
- If you have any other queries, please feel free to email us.